We are a team of old-school crypto enthusiasts and analysts. We share first-hand information that we think might important.
The blog started in 2013 and since then raised to over 15 000 email readers. We try to not post more than once a week, often even just once a month but when we do it’s always something good (at least that’s what we think). People on the mailing list always get info about new posts + some extra information that cannot be found on the website.
Why do we use a “funny” acronym for the name of the site? To show financial information doesn’t have to be puffed up while still can give you proper information in a short and easy-to-read form. This is what is missing on other sites that try to make long texts full of words while their info could be written as 1-2 sentences. We respect our time and respect yours.
Financial Underground Kingdom Network in Numbers.
- https://fuk.io blog + mailing list – 10 000+ people on newsletter, high google positions, created 2013
- https://steemit.com/@kingscrown – 30510+ followers, top decentralized social network
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu90o98DR7Vd55z-JvZlzzA/videos – 366+ subscribers
- https://twitter.com/kingscrownBTC – 3858+ followers
- https://www.publish0x.com?a=4QbYEQpbzq – 536+ followers, crypto blogging platform
- Discord Community – 1000+ users
- LBRY/Odysee – 527+ followers, blockchain based video platform
- https://hive.blog/@kingscrown – 30563 followers, a fork of decentralized blogging platform STEEM
Articles on this website are for informational purposes only. They should not be considered legal or financial advice of any type. Before buying or selling anything you should always consult decisions with professionals to determine what may be the best for you. Cryptocurrency is a volatile market and is subject to possible huge losses and/or gains.
By subscribing your email and data to the website you agree to our privacy polic